presented by

Premium-Partner









Loeser & Wolff Haus in the light

In the immediate vicinity of the Potsdamer Platz is the listed Art Deco office and commercial building, which was built in 1929 by the renowned tobacco company Loeser & Wolff as their company headquarters. Since the beginning of 2004, the building has regained its former glory and has been meticulously restored and extensively modernized by POLIS Immobilien AG with great attention to detail. During the restoration, the remarkable style elements of Art Deco were preserved in the entrances and the staircases. These design elements, visible only inside the building, will be staged as part of the Festival of Lights and made visible on the facade of the historic building.

X