INTERNSHIP / VOLUNTARY IN EVENT / FESTIVAL MANAGEMENT
Organization of Festival of Lights
The Festival of Lights International Productions GmbH, based in Berlin, designs and produces light festivals, light nights, events and show cases in Berlin and internationally. We realize the entire spectrum of event and festival management with accompanying areas such as marketing, PR, social media, sponsoring and live communication.
For the organization and production of our events and festivals we are looking for committed trainees / volunteers.
Requirements / Wishes:
– Duration of the internship: 3 months (as of now), with the possibility of taking over and permanent employment
– Degree in business administration, marketing, tourism, communication, event / cultural / media management or related fields
– Business fluent in German and English, other languages advantageous
– Safe handling of common MS Office programs
– driver’s license
– Knowledge of CMS systems and knowledge Adobe Photoshop is desired, but not required
– Experience in project-related work, event management, marketing, sponsoring or media as well as knowledge in the field of social media of advantage
– Desirable: self-initiative, flexibility, absolute communication
… the opportunity to gain extensive experience in various areas of organizing public events and festivals in a small and dynamic team, to contribute and implement their own ideas. The tasks include: organization of public and closed events, partner acquisition and support, preparation of marketing documents / presentations, support of press inquiries, updating and maintenance of the website http://www.festival-of-lights.de, support of the Social media activities as well as administrative activities and much more The internship or the traineeship will be remunerated.
Please send your application by e-mail stating the earliest possible start of your internship:
FOL Festival of Lights International Productions GmbH
Tel.: 030 / 318 60 114